Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week was a freebie theme, so since I just got back from ALAAC16, I thought I would do Top Ten Moments from ALA!


This moment waiting in line with AilaAlex, and Lillie before the Torch drop.  I apparently always stick post-its on my head, and everyone followed for a picture :D


Erin Summerill's Quest to find the perfect tag line
I was second in line for her signing of Ever the Hunted on Sunday.  She was so sweet and hilarious, but she hadn't thought of a good tagline to write in the books yet, so she was testing out different ones on each of us xD


This time we jinxed each other in chat.


The time someone Gee had blocked was behind her in line...


When books are just so great, you want to roll around on them.


That time MC gave me two of her arcs
I was so disappointed Little Brown didn't have any Poisoned Blade left on Saturday.  And I completely forgot to ask about Aerie until I was back at the hotel room.  She was super limited on space for shipping books back home, so she gave me both of these!


That time Alex grabbed Recreated for me
Right at the end, we were lined up to take display copies from Penguin and Random House.  I got guilted to be farther back in the line, and then the staff moved the line, making about eight people cut in front of me.  I was pretty sure my last shot to get it was gone but Alex grabbed it for me!  I am soooo grateful!


That time MC called ACOTAR a fairy sex fiesta
Okay, to be fair, ALA was done and we were heading home or already home at this point.  But it was still hilarious.


When we went to the Wizarding World
On Friday, those of us without Friday passes (well some of us) took a trip to Universal Studios Orlando and spent most of the day in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.  It was magical until I went on a roller coaster that made me ill.


When we started planning it all over again...
ALAMW17 will be in Atlanta, a doable distance for many of us (a bunch of us are from the Central Florida area).  We've already been talking about things and planning for that.  I cannot wait!


What's your top ten this week?




8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Sounds like a fun trip!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! ALA was so much fun ^_^ I'm definitely already planning my trip to ALA MW in Atlanta XD

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just put in my vacation request for January. I'm waiting to see where it'll be located before I start searching for a hotel xD

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had fun!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-week-things-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a blast! Atlanta is doable for me too - yay! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE FACT MY AWKWARD TLR SIGNING LINE MOMENT MADE IT INTO YOUR TOP TEN I AM DEAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sounds like you had a great time!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/top-ten-tuesday-63/

    ReplyDelete