Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (54) These Ruthless Deeds

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're excited about.

Since the title and cover and synopsis were all recently revealed, it only seems right that this week I should be waiting on...


These Ruthless Deeds (These Vicious Masks #2)Title: These Ruthless Deeds
Author: Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
Pages: 320
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Release Date: March 14, 2017

England, 1883. Still recovering from the loss of her beloved sister, Evelyn is determined to use her powers to save other gifted people from those who would harm them. But when her rescue of a young telekinetic girl goes terribly wrong, Evelyn finds herself indebted to a secret society devoted to recruiting and protecting people like Evelyn and her friends.

As she follows the Society’s orders, healing the sick and embarking on perilous recruitment missions, Evelyn sees her problems disappear. Her reputation is repaired, her friends are provided for, and her parents are newly wealthy. She reunites with the dashing Mr. Kent and recovers the reclusive Mr. Braddock (who has much less to brood over now that the Society can help him to control his dangerous power). But Evelyn can’t help fearing the Society is more sinister than it appears...

I loved everything about These Vicious Masks.  The cover, the plot, the characters. Gosh I was in love.  (and my copy smells like oregano so lol)  I'm so in love with the new cover here too, and the description... omg I cannot wait!  

What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have These Vicious Masks, but I haven't read it yet!! I'm definitely going to get to it soon! this cover is incredible though, and I hope you enjoy it :)
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Vicious Masks was a little shaky for me, but I would like to continue the story and find out what's going on with the characters. Thanks for sharing :)


    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. History and magic...great combination. This sounds like an interesting read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is new to me and does it look good! Thanks for sharing!


    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10812”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh great pick I haven't read this series yet but it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and I totally love the cover. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance. Here is my WOW for this week.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-38-midnight-star.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Looks good. I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower. My Waiting On Wednesday is here, if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really, really, REALLY need to read These Vicious Masks and I have no reason for not picking it up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for this one, I mean is that a knife in a fan!!! I still need to buy These Vicious Masks because it sounds amazing!

    - Hills of Books

    ReplyDelete